ATLAS COPCO GA VSD75 OIL-INJECTED ROTARY SCREW FREQUENCY CONVERSION AIR COMPRESSOR
A New Standard In Compressor Efficiency
Inside The Intelligent, Smart GA 7 VSD
Atlas Copco’s GA 7-75 VSD compressors feature smart drive and intelligent control for unprecedented reliability and efficiency. Variable Speed Drive is integrated as standard, along with an Integrated Permanent Magnet motor and a unique air compressor inverter. As a result, the GA 7-75 VSD reduces energy consumption by an average of at least 35%, setting a new benchmark for cost savings and sustainable performance in the compressor industry.
Interior Permanent Magnet (IPM) motor
• Very high efficiency: equalizing IE4
• Compact, customized design for optimal cooling by oil
• IP55 (for GA 7-22VSD), IP 66 (for GA 30-75VSD)
• No cooling air flow required
• Oil-lubricated motor
• Made by Atlas Copco
• Robust and silent
• High efficiency
• No gear or belt efficiency loss
• Compact: footprint down 30%
W-fin cooling system
• W-fin cooler is dependable in harsh conditions
• Axial fan enhances cooler performance
Robust oil filter/separator
• Integrated bypass valve with the oil filter
• Easy maintenance
Elektronikon ® controller
• Integrated smart algorithms reduce system pressure and energy consumption
• Warning indications, maintenance scheduling and online status visualization
• Graphic display of key parameters (day, week, month) and 32 language settings
• Unique inverter design for air compressors
• Self-adjusting control in abnormal conditions
VSD for more than 35% energy savings
Atlas Copco’s GA Variable Speed Drive technology closely matches the air demand by automatically adjusting the motor speed. This results in energy savings of on average 35% compared to load/ unload machines.
Why choose Atlas Copco Variable Speed Drive technology?
• On average, more than 35% energy savings with an extensive flow range (25-100% for GA 30-75 VSD)
• Integrated Elektronikon ® Touch controller controls the motor speed
• Unique NEOS inverter (for GA -75VSD)
• Oil cooled iPM motor means compressor can start/stop under full system pressure without the need to unload
• Eliminates peak current penalty during start-up.
A step ahead in monitoring and controls
The next-generation Elektronikon® operating system oﬀers a wide variety of control and monitoring features that allow you to increase your compressor’s eﬃciency and reliability. To maximize energy eﬃciency, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure withina predeﬁned and narrow pressure band.
Dual pressure set point
Most production processes create ﬂuctuating demands which, in turn, can create energy waste in low use periods. Using the Elektronikon®, you can manually or automatically create two diﬀerent system pressure bands to optimize energy use and reduce costs.
Integrated Saver Cycles
Fan Saver Cycle reduces the energy consumption by switching oﬀ the fan in light load applications. Using an ambient sensor to monitor the required dew point suppression, the Elektronikon® starts and stops the dryer, minimizing energy use.
An on-board clock enables timers to be set up to support any working scheme – per day, per week or completely customizable to your speciﬁc situation and needs.
Optional multiple compressor controller
The optional multiple compressor controller gives you easy, centralized control to reduce systempressure and energy consumption. Only one license is required for installations of up to 2 (EQ2i), 4 (EQ4i)or 6 (EQ6i) compressors.