160kw Ga160 Atlas Copco Oil-Injected Rotary Screw Air Compressor
• Years of experience with thousands of compressors running around the world.
• High product reliability with maximum uptime even in harsh conditions.
• Strong global support network to provide 24/7 assistance even in remote locations.
• Protect downstream equipment and increase component lifetime.
• Integrated water separator with electronic drain as standard.
• Easy and quick installation, with ﬂexible ducting possibilities.
• A complete, ready-to-use solution including all components and options.
• Low service cost thanks to high accessibility of components and long service intervals.
• GA compressors are designed for ultimate efﬁciencyin all your industrial applications.
• Ideal for machinery operation, plant maintenance, cleaning,pneumatic tools and controls, sand- and shot-blasting.
MONITORING AND CONTROL:
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM THE LEAST
The Elektronikon® unit controller is specially designed to maximize the performance of your compressors and air treatment equipment under a variety of conditions. Our solutions provide you with key beneﬁts such as increased energy efﬁciency, lower energy consumption, reduced maintenance times and less stress… less stress for both you and your entire air system.
Intelligence is part of the package
• High resolution color display gives you an easy to understand readout of the equipment’s running conditions.
• Clear icons and intuitive navigation provides you fast access to all of the important settings and data.
• Monitoring of the equipment running conditions and maintenance status; bringing this information to your attention when needed.
• Operation of the equipment to deliver speciﬁcally and reliably to your compressed air needs.
• Built in remote control and notiﬁcations functions provided as standard, including simple to useEthernet based communication.
• Support for 31 different languages, including character based languages.
Online & mobile monitoring
Monitor your compressors over the Ethernet with the Elektronikon® unit controller. Monitoring features include warning indications, compressor shut-down and maintenance scheduling. An Atlas Copco App is available for iPhone/Android phones as well as iPad and Android tablets. It allows ﬁngertip monitoring of your compressed air system through your own secured network.
Full optimization -ES system controller
Improve product quality every minute that your facility is in operation.Atlas Copco's ES system controllers offer a convenient way to achieve optimized performance from your low pressure equipment through a single centralized point of monitoring and control. With the ES system controller watching over your compressors and compressed air network, you will have a highly dependable and energyefﬁcient solution working with your facility to manage operating costs.
Dual pressure set-point and Delayed Second Stop
Most production processes create ﬂuctuating levels of demand which, in turn, can create energy waste in low use periods. Using the graphic Elektronikon® unit controller, you can manually or automatically create two different system pressure bands to optimize energy use and reduce costs at low use times. In addition, the sophisticated Delayed Second Stop (DSS) runs the drive motor only when needed. As the desired system pressure is maintained while the drive motor’s run time is minimized, energy consumption is kept to a minimum.
SMARTLINK*: Data Monitoring Program
• A remote monitoring system that helps you optimize your compressed air system and save you energy and cost.
• It offers you a complete insight in your compressed air network and anticipates on potential problems by warning you up-front.
Fixed speed: GA+ & GA